Summer Marketing Series : One
Here are a few tips to get you started in the marketing department for the summer season.
- Be consistent on social media.
Don't forget to post daily - especially on Instagram - and frequently pitch your products or services. Build a visually appealing brand and share useful content - don't be afraid to pitch your own brand sometimes. You can authentically build your brand and attract the ideal clients by being authentic in your messaging, photos and overall brand.
- Find a kindred spirit service provider to partner up with.
Let's say you are a retail shop, you can partner with a local cafe and do cross-promotions, pop-up shops together, etc. The summer season is the ideal time to find a complementary service to partner with.
- Join niche-related groups on LinkedIn.
Take part in the group questions, answers, tips, and post news about your business.
- Utilize Pinterest if you are in the fashion, beauty, photography, food, design or similar lifestyle related business.
Pins have a longer life cycle than Facebook posts or tweets. Pinners continue to share your content long after you have pinned it.
- Don't forget those business cards.
When you're out and about during the summer - be sure to carry your business cards with you because you never know.